Here's what to do:
1) Go into Control Panel and click on the Display icon.
2) In Display Properties, click on the Screen saver tab.
3) In the Screen saver tab, click the Power button in the lower right-hand corner.
4) Set "Turn off monitor", "System standby" and "System hibernates" to Never.
5) Click Ok twice to complete the process.
Your screen saver should now run indefinitely.
In Display properties, click on the Screen saver tab.
If you have the better answer, then send it to us. We will display your answer after the approval.
Rules to Post Answers in CoolInterview.com:-
There should not be any Spelling Mistakes.
There should not be any Gramatical Errors.
Answers must not contain any bad words.
Answers should not be the repeat of same answer, already approved.
Answer should be complete in itself.