I feel proud of my work because I am a smart working person, and quick witted and can conclude any type of typical situations.
I have all the qualities required for this job coupled with good communication skills and can achieve the goals with good figure of merit.
Posted by: rajesh atmakuri
Contact rajesh atmakuri
1. My experience and enhanced skills, which I developed after coming this industry is my achievement. Due to that now I feel more confident and eligible to do the work in professional manner.
2. I never proud on my work, in my view proud is similar to over-confidence. Yes, i am happy and satisfy with my present achievement and work.
3). I can suggest you to hire me because you sat here to analyze mine skill and experience. If you feel my skills met the requirement of respective position then you would hire me. Yes, I applied here because I think my skills and experience, can justify with the respective position.
Posted by: Nikhil Rattan Bhardwaj
Contact Nikhil Rattan Bhardwaj
My qualification matches your requirement and I have technical knowledge,communication skills.That's why you should hire me.
Posted by: M.Aruna
A creative designer of software.I will be punctuality of my work.I will do hard work with sincerity.
Posted by: naveen
1. I PROUD OF MY WORK BECAUSE I AM ABLE TO HANDLE WORK UNDER COMPLICATED SITUATIONS WITH A GREATER UNDERSTANDING WHICH EARNS POSITIVE RESULT.
2. YES I SUGGEST YOU TO HIRE ME , BECAUSE I AM CONFIDENT THAT I AM ABLE TO ADD SOME VALUE TO THE ORGANIZATION FOR WHOM I WORK.
Posted by: debadarsini sahu
Contact debadarsini sahu
Experience & Confidence is my biggest achievement
Posted by: Ajish Chandran
Contact Ajish Chandran
My greatest achievement is i am an HR Professional something i wanted to be long before.I am hard working and committed to work given which has shown great results, so i am confident.
Posted by: Gayatri
I am a smart worker and a good team player so that i can handle any situation without getting tensed. This is what an organization needs that's why you
should hire me
Posted by: Y.Nandhinidevi
If you have the better answer, then send it to us. We will display your answer after the approval.
Rules to Post Answers in CoolInterview.com:-
- There should not be any Spelling Mistakes.
- There should not be any Gramatical Errors.
- Answers must not contain any bad words.
- Answers should not be the repeat of same answer, already approved.
- Answer should be complete in itself.